Dr Bhaskar Dasgupta
Dr. Bhaskar Dasgupta is the Associate Director of Business Development at Abu Dhabi Global Market (ADGM) focusing on financial services across Emerging Markets and Europe. Prior to joining ADGM in 2019, Dr. Dasgupta was the Chief Operating Officer of UK Export Finance at the Department of International Trade, UK Government. His 25 year career included senior level business development and transformation roles in investment banking, transaction banking, technology and consulting in firms such as HSBC, ABN AMRO, Citigroupand PwC.
- BSc in Mathematics from the University of Bhopal
- MBA in Finance from Indore University
- PhD in Financial Modelling & AI from the University of Manchester
- PhD in Politics from Kings College London
- He is currently completing a PhD in Food History from Brunel University
- Worked for HSBC, ABN Amro, Citigroup, PwC in technical, professional and senior leadership roles.
- STEM Ambassador in UK.
- Financial Literacy Mentor. On an associate basis, with more than 10 universities in UK and India
- Also lead, manage and support several charities in child welfare, animal welfare, education in India ad UK