Mohit Satyanand is an entrepreneur and investor. Chairman of Teamwork Arts, which runs the Jaipur Literature Festival, he established India’s first successful snack food brand, Crax; and co-founded the inlingua chain of language schools in Delhi/NCR. Between 2005 and 2010, he was Consulting Editor, Outlook Money, where he ran the investing section of the magazine. He is now an angelinvestor and start-up mentor, with a portfolio of over 30 start-ups.
- B.A. (Hons.) in economics at Delhi University’s St. Stephen’s College
- M.A. in Economics at Delhi School of Economics
- Began his career as a management trainee at Hindustan Lever Ltd.
- Set up the snack food division for Delhi Flour Mills.
- Co-founder, Teamwork Arts, Amrit Learning Ltd.
- Consulting Editor Outlook Money.
- Chairman, Liberty Institute.
- Established/steered NGOs in child welfare, rural development, music and theater.