Young Economists Program
This program introduces young students to the basic building blocks involved in the study of economics. Through fables, thought experiments and everyday examples, inner workings of the increasingly complex world around us is explained.
What skills will student learn from the course?
- How to think like an economist
- Impact of economics on our daily lives
- Differentiate between good and bad government interventions
- Use and limits of data in taking decisions
- The course is 100% online and based on activity-based learning.
- Designed and run by Industry Professionals
- Small batch size of 15-30 learners
- Highly engaging live classes